|30-day Challenge to a Healthier Lifestyle|
|By Jing J.|
It’s a proven fact that the menstrual irregularities, premenstrual syndrome, depression and mood swings many of you suffer from can be improved or even eliminated by making the necessary lifestyle changes.
It’s also a fact that over 99% of Cycle Harmony members have noticed significant improvements of their PMS symptoms, moods and energy levels after doing so.
Yet, despite the clear benefits, recent surveys show that the challenge of making these lifestyle changes appears so daunting that most of you feel too discouraged to even try. Or you lose your motivation and momentum along the way and quit. It’s just too tough to go it alone.
My dear friends, I hear you, and understand.
But change is not only possible, it’s feasible with the inspiration and support from our community.
With our new 30-day Challenge to a Healthier Lifestyle, each month we’ll pick one habit and focus on creating that habit – together.
We’ll inspire and motivate one another, share our challenges and successes, and even make it fun!
In response to our latest survey, you chose the following TOP 10 HABITS to focus on:
1. Go to sleep and wake up, consistently, at the same time each day
2. Do at least one pleasurable thing daily
3. Get some physical activity daily
4. Eat a balanced, healthy diet
5. Meditate 10-30 minutes daily
6. Take some time for yourself during your menses
7. Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily
8. Do at least two cardio workouts per week
9. Minimize junk foods that contain simple sugars
10. Keep a daily mood journal
To make these healthy habits a reality there are four things you can do:
1. Join our group “30-day Challenge to a Healthier Lifestyle.” This is a members-only event, so first you need to sign-up for a free account. Then you need to log in and join our group (listed under the Group Section on your personal homepage).
2. Share your experiences. No one is perfect when it comes to acquiring a new habit. You’re bound to experience obstacles and challenges. And you’re bound to have your moments of triumph and enlightenment as well.
To make this work, it’s important that you share your thoughts, feelings and experiences on our members-only Social Media Page – because your experiences can make a difference to someone else. It’s sharing that strengthens our bond as a community, and it is sharing that helps us all learn and grow, together.
3. Provide feedback and suggestions. As a community, we’re learning as we go. I’m quite certain that the program will not be perfect. Like all things, there will be room for improvement – ways to make it better, more effective, more engaging and more fun. But this is only possible with your valuable feedback and suggestions, which I always appreciate.
4. Spread the word. Please share our 30-day Challenge with your sisters, friends and colleagues. It would be wonderful to see more people living healthier and happier lives, wouldn’t it be?
So join us! Together we truly can create positive changes in our lives.
I look forward to seeing you all at our group “30-day Challenge to a Healthier Lifestyle!”